For ÎÀÎ «Minudobreniya» environmental protection is one of the most important conditions of successful operation of the enterprise and is a significant part of its day-to-day work. The staff of ÎÀÎ «Minudobreniya» considers it to be essential to hold to the strategy of saving the ecological environment along with solving numerous production problems. The managers of all ranks maintain their consistent principled stand in the issues of ecological policy.
The main principles of our work are the following:
– compliance with the requirements of federal, regional and local legislation which regulates the environmental activity of the Company;
– implementation of the up-to-date technologies, equipment and materials, which results in the decrease of natural resources consumption, of specific emissions, of discharges of pollutants into the environment and of generation and disposal of wastes;
– environmental support of the investment-and-construction projects at all stages of their execution, including development of documentation on environment protection both for construction and revamps projects, and manufacture of new kinds of products;
– environmental monitoring within the Company’s area;
– involving the every Company’s worker in the environmental management process, regular training and motivating of the workers.
Current investments into environmental protection made 492,757 mln. rubles in the year 2010 (in the year 2009 they were 6,965 mln. rubles), investments into the complete overhaul of the production facilities for environment protection made 123,138 mln. rubles (in 2009 — 18,351 mln. rubles). It allowed the Company to keep the emissions, discharges of pollutants within the limits of the established standards and to keep the quantity of the wastes disposal within the limits.
A decision on implementation of Environmental Management System, which meets the requirements of International Standards ISO 14000, was made in 2009.
Environmental Management System (EMS), which meets the requirements of International Standards ISO 14000, was developed and implemented during the year 2010. The new system increased the level of ecological aspects management and the possibility of their systematic decrease.
Environmental Management System of OAO “Minudobreniya” successfully passed a certification audit in June 2011and got ISO14001:2004 Certificate of TUV Thuringen e.V.